Welcome to the beginning of Papertrey Ink's 10th anniversary celebration! I am so happy to continue to be a part of the Papertrey Ink family. I have been with the company since the beginning on the design team and have been a stamp/product designer since 2008.
Nichole asked us to share a favorite project we have done for Papertrey Ink and being that I have so many to choose from, I went through my projects from this past year and chose my Traveler's Journal project for my trip to Maine:
I am so excited about how the book turned out and have loved paging through the memories that I was able to document.
I am definitely planning more projects using the Traveler's Journal collection this year, so stay tuned for that!
I thought I would share a few random facts about me (I stole this idea from Lizzie!) I know I have shared bits and pieces about my life, but mostly this blog features stamping and scrapbooking projects. You can follow me on Instagram to see a little more of what goes on in my corner of the world.
So here goes - 10 random facts (for 10 years at Papertrey Ink) about me:
- I live in Minnesota - right about in the center of the state - and I love winter.
- My dream would be to live on the north shore of Lake Superior in Grand Marais, MN.
- I do not like maple syrup. I have jelly or jam on my pancakes, waffles, and french toast.
- I will be celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary this year with my husband Chad.
- Our family loves Disney so much. I wish it was easier to visit there more frequently.
- I have 2 daughters and both of them will be in high school this fall.
- Besides card making and scrapbooking, I am a knitter and also do some spinning. My mom and I are going to a knitting retreat in Illinois next week!
- I do not care for owls. Out in nature they are fine, but I don't need them on my clothes, on my walls, or anything else. No thank you. (Friends tease me mercilessly about this.)
- I don't wear glasses or contacts. I do have a hearing aid that I got when I turned 40. I had sudden and permanent hearing loss from a virus that I caught in the fall of 2015.
- My favorite candy is Snickers Peanut Butter Squared. Yum. And I love cinnamon.
There you go ;)
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Stop by Nichole's blog to see our whole team for 2017 at Papertrey Ink. I will be back soon with more to share during the Papertrey Ink 10th anniversary celebration!