Hey everyone! It's the first day of the August release countdown at The Greetery and I have a few projects to share using new products that are making their debut this month: Cotton Comforts and Autumn Sketches. I am thrilled to be a part of the first official inspiration team at The Greetery and am so honored to be among the rest of the crazy talented ladies on the team!
All of the new products that I am sharing today will be available to purchase on Friday, August 23rd, 10AM ET at The Greetery.
The new Cotton Comforts collection is just perfection to pair with krafty colored cardstock! I stamped the multiple step cottony puff images several times across a piece of kraft cardstock. Multiple step images like this just come to life as you add each step. They help turn you into that "instant artist"with just a few impressions!
I popped up one of the stems using foam tape that I die cut with the coordinating die to add a little dimension and then added the "sending well wishes" sentiment above the cotton blooms. This card is just so cozy and is perfect to send some get well wishes.
- STAMPS & DIES: Cotton Comforts stamp set + dies (The Greetery)
- INK: Sugar Cube (Taylored Expressions), Oreo (Taylored Expressions), Toffee (Taylored Expressions), Avocado (Taylored Expressions), Sweet Basil (Taylored Expressions), Sea Salt (Taylored Expressions)
- PAPER: Toffee (Taylored Expressions), Sugar Cube (Taylored Expressions)
- OTHER: foam tape, water brush, MISTI
Next up is a card using the new Autumn Sketches products. I embossed the branches using white embossing powder onto watercolor cardstock and then used liquid watercolor paints to color them in.
While I was painting the branches and leaves, I couldn't help but think of blustery days in the books about Pooh Corner! I personally love autumn and the cooler weather that comes with it. I stamped and die cut out a few single leaves that I popped up a bit with foam tape and scattered across the front of the card.
The "comfort & peace" sentiment is from the Cotton Comforts stamp set. There are so many occasions to use a sentiment like this to send a friend or loved one and let them know that you are thinking about them.
- STAMPS & DIES: Autumn Sketches stamp set + dies (The Greetery), Cotton Comforts stamp set (The Greetery)
- INK: Versamark (Tsukineko), Jet Black Archival (Ranger)
- PAPER: watercolor cardstock (Taylored Expressions), Toffee (Taylored Expressions)
- OTHER: liquid watercolors (Taylored Expressions), white embossing powder, heat embossing tools, foam tape, water brush, MISTI
Make sure to stop by The Greetery blog to see more on this first day of the August release countdown and also be sure to stop by the other designers blogs who are sharing projects today:
Thank you so much for stopping by today and I will be back again tomorrow with more to share from The Greetery!