*Please note that I have posts going up all this week for both the Taylored Expressions and The Greetery's October releases. Make sure to check out all of the Christmas inspiration I have to share with you!
Hey everyone! It's the fourth day of the October release countdown at The Greetery and I have a few projects to share using new products that are making their debut this month. It's all about tags today! I have some shaker tags to share that I created with the new Candy Pops collection and a pile of tags that were pretty quick and easy to put together using the new Speed Tagging collection!
All of the new products that I am sharing today will be available to purchase on Friday, October 4th, 10AM ET at The Greetery.
How fun are these peppermint candy shakers tags that I created with the new Candy Pops collection? I used lots of glitter and sparkle on these! I added red glitter to the peppermint piece in the middle, to the holly berries, and I added a white crystal glitter to the candy wrap on each end of the tag base.
The sentiment is stamped in Sugar Cube ink and then I added the shaker bubble filled with some fun chunky glitters. These shaker tags are going to be extra fun to add to my Christmas wrapping this year!
- STAMPS, DIES, & STENCILS: Candy Pops Circle dies (The Greetery), Candy Pops Peppermint Addition dies (The Greetery), Candy Pops Sentiments stamp set (The Greetery)
- INK: Sugar Cube (Taylored Expressions)
- PAPER: Sugar Cube (Taylored Expressions), Toffee (Taylored Expressions), Cherry Pop (Taylored Expressions), Peapod (Taylored Expressions)
- OTHER: clear bubble circle (The Greetery), glitter, eyelet, Stick-It, twine (Hobby Lobby), MISTI
This tag line up is quick and easy to create using the new Speed Tagging collection! There is a main tag stamp where in one impression, you will stamp seven tag borders at one time. I stamped my tags in Cherry Pop ink and then cut everything out at one time using the Speed Tagging die. There are guides to help you line everything up to cut the tags out perfectly!
There's a sentiment set to add the additional images and sentiments to the tags. You can keep things simple or get as detailed as you want with this part. After I added sentiments and images, I added red eyelets to the tops of the tags and strung everything with some red and white twine. It's a cotton yarn I found at Hobby Lobby!
- STAMPS, DIES, & STENCILS: Speed Tagging Christmas (The Greetery), Speed Tagging die (The Greetery), Speed Tagging Christmas Sentiments (The Greetery)
- INK: Jet Black Archival (Ranger), Cherry Pop (Taylored Expressions), Honey (Taylored Expressions), Peapod (Taylored Expressions), Olive (Taylored Expressions), Avocado (Taylored Expressions)
- PAPER: Sugar Cube (Taylored Expressions)
- OTHER: red eyelets (Stamping' Up!), Stick-It, twine (Hobby Lobby), MISTI
Make sure to stop by The Greetery blog to see more on this fourth day of the October release countdown and also be sure to stop by the other designers blogs who are sharing projects today:
- Kay Miller
- Laurie Willison
- Dawn McVey
- Heather Nichols
- Keeway Tsao
- Angelica Conrad
- Wanda Guess
- Kelly Lunceford
- Lizzie Jones
Thank you so much for stopping by today! All of the products that I have been sharing with you this week from The Greetery will be available to purchase tomorrow at 10AM ET. I will be back soon with more crafty inspiration to share!