Hi, everyone! Welcome to the second product reveal day for the March release at The Greetery! Today, I have projects to share with you using the new Print Shop: Fresh Floral stamps & stencils, Fresh Floral Background stamp, Slim Alpha dies, Alphabuds: Slim stamps & dies, and Alphabuds Slim backer dies.
All of the new products that I am sharing today will be available to purchase on Friday, March 27th, 10AM ET at The Greetery.
First up is the Print Shop - Fresh Floral stamps and stencils. How gorgeous is this background? The best part is that it is SO EASY to create with the stencils and stamps! I created my background on kraft cardstock using white ink, darker pink ink, burgundy ink, and green inks. The lighter pink on the flowers is a result of stenciling white ink over the darker pink ink.
The sentiment is created with the new Slim Alphabet die and Sentiment Starter dies. I used the "with" word and added "love" by spelling it out with the alphabet. I die cut several layers of each piece from white cardstock and stacked them together to pop the sentiment up a bit on my card.
I am looking forward to creating a bunch of these backgrounds and adding different sentiments to them. What a great way to create a beautiful card set for a gift - or to keep for yourself!
- STAMPS, DIES, & STENCILS: Print Shop: Fresh Floral stamps & stencils (The Greetery), Slim Alpha dies (The Greetery), Sentiment Starter dies (The Greetery)
- INK: Sugar Cube (Taylored Expressions), Guava (Taylored Expressions), Mulled Wine (Taylored Expressions), Avocado (Taylored Expressions), Olive (Taylored Expressions)
- PAPER: Classic Crest Solar White (Neenah), Toffee (Taylored Expressions)
- OTHER: Stick It (Ken Oliver)
If you have followed me for any length of time, you know that I love tags and especially love creating personalized tags for my girls and nephews for various holidays. I created some pretty floral tags for my girls to attach to their Easter baskets this year using the new Slim Alpha dies, Alphabuds: Slim stamps, Alphabuds Slim Backer dies, and Fresh Floral Background stamp.
I die cut the Alphabuds Slim Backer dies from white cardstock and added the floral images to each one using the Alphabuds: Slim stamps and guide. After I stamped the floral images I added the letters that I die cut from kraft cardstock. Add an adhesive to the back of your cardstock like Stick It adhesive sheets before you die cut. That way the adhesive is ready to go on these delicate die cut pieces. I stacked up a few layers for each letter so they pop up a bit more.
I added the letters to vellum pieces that are die cut with a Nordic Frames die. The new Alpha Alignment Tool was awesome to use for lining all the letters up perfectly. It's a pretty ingenious gadget and I know will become well loved!
The tag base is kraft cardstock that is stamped with the Fresh Floral Background stamp using white ink. I die cut the tag bases with a tag die from my crafty stash collection. You could use a similar shaped die that you have in your own collection, or just trim your cardstock to size and clip off the corners.
To attach the vellum layers to the tag bases, I added adhesive behind the letters. I punched a hole in each tag, added eyelets, and tied some ribbon through the holes to finish off the tags.
- STAMPS, DIES, & STENCILS: Fresh Floral Background stamp (The Greetery), Slim Alpha dies (The Greetery), Alphabuds: Slim stamps (The Greetery), Alphabuds Slim Backer dies (The Greetery), Nordic Frames die (The Greetery), Tag Stacklets 2 die (Taylored Expressions)
- INK: Sugar Cube (Taylored Expressions), Avocado (Taylored Expressions), Guava (Taylored Expressions), Pineapple (Taylored Expressions), Cookie Monster (Taylored Expressions), Raspberry Sorbet (Taylored Expressions)
- PAPER: Classic Crest Solar White (Neenah), Toffee (Taylored Expressions), vellum (Taylored Expressions)
- OTHER: eyelets (Recollections), ribbon (Stampin' Up!), Stick It (Ken Oliver)
Make sure to stop by The Greetery blog to see more on this second day of the March release countdown and also be sure to stop by the other designers blogs who are sharing projects today:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I will be back soon with more crafty inspiration to share for The Greetery March release!